Federation House – Gallery
The first mention of this building dates back to 1437, when it was referred to as “Miners‘ House“. It is clear that two separate houses initially stood on this site, which were connected in 1844. It served as a town hall, among other things, and, in the recent past, as a fire station and an apartment building. This building has been fastidiously reconstructed recently, this work having commenced in April 2011 and completed in June 2012. Given the extent of the damage, this reconstruction was completed in record time.The building is listed as a historical monument.
The gallery is used for various cultural purposes, such as exhibitions, concerts, programmes for children, authors’ readings, etc. Part of the Federation House is also used as a branch of the Primary School of Art in Kutná Hora.
The house is connected to the Church of John of Nepomuk and is wheelchair accessible.
Opening hours: 10 am – 5 pm
Spolkový dům - galerie
Lierova 146, 284 01 Kutná Hora
Tel.: +420 327 314 958 linka 126