Kutná Hora is rightly called the jewel of Czech cities, stretching out in a picturesque valley of the Vrchlice Creek in a relatively hilly terrain. The original pavement was restored in the city’s historical centre and therefore we recommend that those of you who are overcoming barriers visit the silver town with an escort.
Sights and places of interest
- St Barbara's Cathedral
- Jesuit College – Gallery of the Central Bohemian Region (GASK)
- Dačický House – interactive exhibition about Kutná Hora and UNESCO
- Philip Morris Tobacco Museum
- Kaňk Lookout Tower
- Čížek’s Rock Geological Exhibition
- Kačina Chateau
- Zoopark Ringelland - Habrkovice
Accommodation, food & drinks
- Barbora Guest House
- Restaurace Mincovna in Hotel Opat
- Santa Barbara Caravan Park
- Bowling Pizzeria
- Cafe in the Jesuit College (Gallery of the Central Bohemian Region)
Sport & relax
Hippotherary facilities in the region
Tourist Information Services, Parking, Toilets
- Tourist Information Centre at the Main Train Station
- Tourist Information Centre by the Cathedral of St Barbara
- Parking in the town's historical centre and in Sedlec
- Veřejné bezbariérové WC
Associations, assistance services
- JOURNEY THROUGH LIFE WITHOUT BARRIERS, z.s.
This association focuses on removing barriers from public places, in order to try to make life easier in Kutná Hora for everyone with mobility issues, be they children, adults or pensioners. The association also offers many sports and cultural activities for handicapped children and adults. These sports activities include, for example, swimming, athletics, and rehabilitation employing the TheraSuit method. Examples of the cultural programmes include an annual charity ball, which the association holds in the Lorec Cultural House in Kutná Hora.
- DIGNO (důstojnost) z.s.
Offers transportation of wheelchair users by a specially modified vechicle from the Kolín Train Station to Kutná Hora.
Tel.: +420 722 694 604